Cross country skiing and Snowshoeing
Join us at Sutton En Haut for our 41st winter season.
- Affordable rates for trail access and equipment rental
- Starting 14 December open 9am to 4pm Wednesday to Sunday and daily during the holidays and Quebec school break (weather permitting, if in doubt please call 450 538-6464 to confirm)
- 26.5km of signposted, groomed cross country ski trails
- 6.5km of nordic skiing trails
- 15km of snowshoe trails from beginner/family to intermediate
- Snow shoe and cross country ski rentals equipment rental for ages 4 and above plus
- Daily snow condition reports (when open)
- Cozy welcome hut, shelter and heated waxing room.
- Patrolled trails
- Snacks and drinks for sale made locally and supplied by Le Cafetier et le Marchand de Thé
- In collaboration with the Town of Sutton, local children in Secondary 3 and below have free access to the the cross country and snowshoe trails. Promary school children must be accompanied by an adult and all must have proof of residency in Sutton
- NEW FOR 2014: Rent our newly renovated refuge for groups of 4 to 8.
- Support your community and the coop. Become a user member today. Contact us for more details.